Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Got out the wrong side of he bed...

Today has been a little mix up for me.... Well i finished work last night at 10pm. By the time i picked the kids up and got them into bed it was 11:30pm, So my head hit the sack around midnight, i was out like a light till i was woken up by the sound of a alarm going beep beep beep. Well i nilly hurled it out the window as i was so tired. So i got up showered me and 2 kids, breakie etc the morning duties.

Finally got to the school dropped the kids off, waited in the North Nowra traffic line and was bound for work. When i arrived at work i noticed i was not on the roster and THAT I HAD GONE IN ON MY DAY OFF!!!!!!

Not happy at all..... The boss sent me home, just home the day doesn't end up being one of those days.

1 comments:

Haylee said...

Oh no! There is definitely nothing worse than going to work when you're not supposed to be there! Hope the last couple days have been better for ya