Wednesday, June 18, 2008

newspaper clipping

what perfect timing. i placed this ad in the
paper weeks ago and i hear it made the
register on monday. this is the best pic i have
of my dad. and i hope he is proud and cheers
him up. He is such an amazing person specially
when it comes to his little charlee. Dad puts a little extra effort in and it helps me out a lot. In motivation, dealing with situations and coping.
Mum is rally good to but gets a little stressed
if her house is messy, and there is lots of noise
about. I guess the kids and i can say we are lucky to have these people in our lives.
the register made a new errors, but we will
manage. they mixed cooper and charlees names up.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Happyjen said...

WOWSERS
Kaycee, that is such a beautiful way of showing how much they love there nan's and pop.
I love how it looks, thanx for sharing.

miss~nance said...

That is jsut so beautiful.It was a different one to the one Simone showed me. I should have had a closer look when you wanted to show me in the hospital.

Love you

Gail