Thursday, July 31, 2008

Clean Up

Well since my hours have dropped i thought i would use this time wisely. So i have had a major clean up. I have managed to do 2 runs to the tip. The house looks much better less crowded and neat. I still need to wash the walls in the lounge room then i am done. I made curtains for charlees room out of an old doona and it looks girly.

Tomorrow cooper has his athletic carnival and i am gunna go watch him.

Charlee is allowed to wear out of uniform as it is jeans for genes day. I brought her a new pair and have got a donation to send into school.

Tonight we are having take away, cooper has settled for a cheese burger. I am really tired from working around the house and also i washed the car.

DH in Albion Park, ready to unload tomorrow am then he is home for the week.

0 comments: