Thursday, July 03, 2008

Funding for Charlee Girl

I received a phone call today from the disability trust who have some cash on there hands and need to off load some so they suggested me. I have just been approved for some more nappies and baby wipes which have been a great saver for our family.

They are also going o fund a new heater to warm the house, special utensils and drinking devices, a bath device that allows me to lower charlee into the bath with out hurting my back.

Next they are thinking of a mechanical bed and lifting devices. They keep rushng for respite which i am not keen, as she is at school 5 days a week and i work sunday arvos. so my DH is home on the weekend and needs to spend time with her. Fair enough for the future and is good to get her on the system.

Good news in the camp Dean and I have completed the mission australia support program so we get to exit this week. It is a program set u to support families that struggle in life and with life. It is a good program.

Finally got the carpet cleaned at home and it has come up well and fresh. it only cost $70.00.

My little man is unwell with te flu adn has a high temp but gee he has been good, lounge lizard....

Thats it fo me and thanks for poppin' in leave a message and hope you are gunna update your blog

2 comments:

Haylee said...

Great news bout the funding for Charlee. Hope Coopers feelin better soon

Happyjen said...

Excellent news on the funding, The lifting device would b the best thing for u, one that can b used for the bath, bed ...ect
I hope coop is now feeling better.
loves ya