Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Off all week

I have been off ork all week with a sick little man the house has been peaceful but gee he has been unwell.

I even brought him macers to see if can get him to eat and that was a no go. he only ate 1/2 a cheese burger.

Got my tax done today and i am getting a nice little packets so i am heaps happy.... DH had a new interviews with the police over the accident in March. He now in Melb..... well driving that way

I spoe to my old boy over the phone he doing well and hopes to b home soon. Mum doing well stressed as usual, but dealing with things well. She has at pops for tea tonight and aunty heather down visiting.

Looks like i am off to work tomorrow, i have con' ed aunty Gail for the next 2 days to have the kids and Royce is helping out, i hope cooper is a good boy and royce can tire him out.... Both as looking forward to spending time with them.

Finaly have done the xmas layby's so that is out of the way. I hope to be in bed early i estimate 8pm. been heaps tired lately, DH snoring in my ear all night to kids up early etc etc etc

Thanks for stopping in i try to update regularly please leave your message and i hope to speak shortly.

thanks kase

1 comments:

miss~nance said...

We are looking froward to Cooper and Charlee girl coming over too.