Saturday, August 25, 2007

Coopers first day at school

NORTH NOWRA PUBLIC SCHOOL - COOPER GLOVER
On the 23rd August 2007 Cooper started his first day at North Nowra Public School. His teacher was Miss Gillett and he was in KG.


Cooper and I headed to the school at 12pm so we could be signed in and ready for a small session of school.

When I got there the principal Brendon said that there has been a change in plans and I was not going to stay with Cooper. I was very shocked as I had already packed the camera.

Well off he went proud as punch holding teachers handle not even a kiss good bye. I had the odd tear and dry throat. Waving up big.

Half an hour went by and it was time to pick Cooper up. I approached the class room and Cooper was doing a Happy Harrod stensil. I allowed him to finish and we went to lunch together and talked about it. He Absoutely LOVED it. He cant wit till next week.

I AM VERY PROUD OF HIM. GOOD ON YA MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Haylee said...

That's great I hope he enjoys school. But I can't believe how old everyone's getting! Was it really nearly 5 years ago that he was born? Wow!

Happyjen said...

That's great Kc, I hope he enjoys it next year when he's there all day ;)
It's gone by really quick aye, I remember the day he was born, Proud Poppy ringing me to let me know the baby was born and it's a boy ...lol

Mumma_Mone said...

It looks like he may enjoy school.SIS