Tuesday, August 28, 2007

GO PARRA


Went to watch Parramatta v's Steelers last night. The weather was cold but those men have lovely hot bods. Yes we lost 14 to 6 but Cooper Dean and I had a ball. Macers for tea yummmmm. Cooper was up and down all game it gave me the willy's. He met some ates then he played with them. Dean spent most of the time doing a pee.
There were 13,000.00 people there.
Dean and I got on to Tele. So now i am famous lol

Got home late picked Charlee up from poppies and then crashed.
Traffic was rediculous, people ever where.

2 comments:

Happyjen said...

Way cool KC, Gee I missed seeing ya, Dylan was watching Idol and I would flick over to footy in the ads... I sure hope Ian Hindmarsh is ok, he look like he was in heaps of pain laying on the field.

Mumma_Mone said...

did you do a thats gold?