Saturday, June 14, 2008

GOOD NEWS - twins on there way

My sister & her husband got there results yesterday, they had some test done on there unborn twins and the results were really good news and both were perfectly healthy.

I am sooooooooo happy for them both. I cant beleive how excited i am i have never been an aunt for 2. At least there will bbe no figting over who is holding a baby as there will be plenty to go round.

There has been a handful of things over the past few weeks and now this is off there chest they can concentrate on life and getting prepared for the bundles of joy

CONRADULATIONS TO BOTH AND I HOPE YOU ARE OVER THE MOON!!!!!!!

2 comments:

miss~nance said...

It such wonderful news. I too cant wait to be the aunt (ok great aunt) to twins.

Happyjen said...

It's fabulous news .... now we just gotta wait for their birth-day